Terms and conditions for ideas
How would you develop the area surrounding Martinlaakso or Hakunila? Share your idea with us by using the below form.
Before you send in your idea, consider the following:
- What is your idea about? Be ready to describe your idea in a clear manner. The idea must be related to the development of the neighbourhood.
- Which theme is your idea related to? The themes are: attractiveness, community, accessibility, wellbeing and safety.
- Which place in Martinlaakso/Hakunila is your idea related to? If you have a specific place in mind, you can share the address. The idea must be related to an outdoor area on land owned by the city. This means streets, parks, exercise areas and yards in schools and day care centres.
- The amount of disposable money is €50,000. It must be possible to implement the idea with this money. You can see examples of projects and costs here.
In addition, the city’s experts will consider the following factors as they evaluate the ideas:
- The idea must fall under the jurisdiction of the city, it must be lawful and it must fulfil safety standards.
- Accordance with the city’s values and strategy.
- The idea can be a small change to the environment or an activity.
- It must be possible to implement the idea during 2021, and any related maintenance costs must be reasonable.